2nd Annual Parks and Paths Challenge Fundraiser
You can contribute toward a handrail corridor in the Berkeley Hills — and have a great time in the process! Bring your family and friends to our second annual Parks and Paths Challenge, Sunday, July, 16, starting at Great Stone Face Park. Our version of choose-your- own adventure, this family-friendly fundraiser will offer something for all ages and fitness levels.
- Pick one of three self-guided walks of varying length and difficulty, which will start at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., or noon.
- Come twenty minutes early to get a list of questions and a map with marks indicating where to find each answer.
- Plot the most efficient route to reach all the locations.
- Head out to complete your challenge.
- Return for refreshments and prizes at 1 p.m.
Ticket are available on Eventbrite starting June 1. Prices are: adults, $15 ($20 day of event); students, $10; children 6-12, $5. The family maximum is $35.
All proceeds will go toward the handrails!
Date and time: Sunday, July 16th. Walks of varying length will depart at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., and noon.
Leader: Self-guided with a map provided by BPWA
Start: Great Stoneface Park (1930 Thousand Oaks Blvd.